I lost my prepaid card three weeks ago and called to report it right away.They quickly charged my card $20.00 (instead of the $15.00 I agreed to) immediately in order to expedite my card replacement.

My check has been direct deposited to this card for years and they have STOLEN quite a bit of my money. They did not expedite a replacement card...they have lied to me for weeks every time I call and tell me that it has been sent out..but every time I call when the new card does not arrive, they tell me the request has not been processed. Finally I asked that they close the account and refund my money. They won't give me my 20.00 back for expediting the replacement card which they obviously never did.

I even accepted this and was promised a refund check for the difference.

Called again today to see where my check was and SHOCKER..they never even placed the request.They are trying to get away with stealing my money and not returning it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE!!!!

Review about: Kroger Personal Finance Prepaid Card Replacement.

Reason of review: STOLEN MONEY.

I didn't like: Stole my money.

Had an Experience with Kroger Personal Finance?

Comments

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more My First Converse Nightmare Converse "My First Converse Nightmare..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more