Some deuchebag decided to duplicate my 123 rewards card and PULL ALL my funds available, 123 rewards member serviced did NOTHING to be helpful their dispute ppl are not available ive called over 20 times with no answer. I have not one dollar to my name and the this company does nothing to help the client, lesson learned never again!!!!

They keep on telling me I cant speak to a supervisor and I have to submit the dispute in writing, all they do is KEEP YOUR money, this is one of the most overwhelming and irritating experience, my rent is due tomorrow, my children have no food, and i have no gas, and I cant access my own money!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kroger 1-2-3 rewards prepaid card. Kroger Personal Finance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kroger 1-2-3 rewards prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kroger Personal Finance.

Had an Experience with Kroger Personal Finance?

Comments

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States #1237984

I've been robbed too...No end to the lies they tell once you get through just the run around. Something has to be done.,

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1234383

"my rent is due tomorrow, my children have no food, and i have no gas, and I cant access my own money!!!!"

Let me play along and pretend all of that is true.We all know you are on food stamps and welfare.

You apparently have enough money for the internet and/or a smartphone. If your kids are going to go without food, wouldn't you sort of sacrifice those things?

Please do not raise your kids to think begging for handouts is not only acceptable, but expected.You are a worthless leech, sucking the blood (and taxpayer dollars) out of hardworking people.

to Anonymous #1266570

Wow.Im going to go out on a limb here and say, you're single?!

You know nothing about the person who wrote that. How is he/she "raising her kids to expect handouts?" Do you really think they came to this site for the sole purpose of perpetuating their so-called lie? Bi*ch please, and I mean that B**** part, assuming you are male.....

Why would one "sacrifice those things " upon learning their funds are inaccessible?

The presumption of any normal (you may have difficulty grasping this concept) is that the issue would be rectified promptly as it would be with any other bank or card issuer. Also, please note the site you are on, genius. "Pissed Consumer". Everyone here is complaining about the same thing.

I could quite easily make the same presumption about you but I am not. It seems as though you are angry at women and have assumed the o.p. is female. That screams mommy issues, as does the content of your disjointed and poorly written rant.

Now, run along and go sort through your issues with a qualified therapist and don't come back until you learn to play nice with the other kids on the Internet.

***.