Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had the card for over a year, reccomended it to everyone, had my check deposited onto it, no issues.Yesterday, they froze my card and account.

Every penny of my paycheck was on it, this happened on payday. They claim a security concern arrose and they were protecting me. They said they sent me a letter. They said the only thing they can do is mail me a new card, and that the late fees from my bills are not their problem.

They said i couldnt talk to any sort of complaint department, but that i could mail them an angry letter.

They dont care about their customers needs, they refuse to overnight a check or a card, they dont care how i buy gas or food, thats "a personal issue they cant advise".Stay away from them unless you just dont need your money.

Review about: Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

h.kitchener

The mistake you made was relying on paying everything with a card and not having a checking and savings account with a bank, ie., diversifying your funds.In the event there is a problem with one method as you ran into, having another means of paying bills and/or buying food comes in handy.

You also should have cash on hand for the time when power goes out and stores cannot process digital transactions or you get stuck somewhere and need to buy something with cash.Relying on digital means of financial transactions is not wise.