3.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The same KPF card I have been using for the last several years was declared inactive after the recent system 'upgrade'.I was able to contact Customer Service via phone and have the card returned to active status, but now neither it or the backup KPF card will work on any PayPal based retailer's site.

To make matters worse, I have been attempting to call Customer Service back for the past four days and keep receiving a message saying they are experiencing an unusually high volume of calls (gee, wonder why); all that happens after the message is to be placed on eternal hold. No one picks up, and as far as I can tell there is no longer an active Customer Service support line. If this is the case, that's completely unacceptable as it's now impossible to resolve any issues that this upgrade seems to have caused.

I find it difficult to believe that an entity which is handling user's monies is permitted to behave in such an irresponsible manner.I'm to the point of making a complaint to the Federal Banking Commission over this matter as there seems to be no way whatsoever of accessing any assistance in addressing a serious problem.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kroger 1-2-3 rewards prepaid card from Kroger Personal Finance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kroger Personal Finance to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was untrustworthy and incompetent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kroger Personal Finance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kroger Personal Finance?

Comments

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1241313

I am with you on this.I believe they need to be sued.

I work in the compliance department of a financial institution.

This is unacceptable.I also believe there was some type of security breach after the new update rolled out that they aren't disclosing.

to Kierra #1251962

Not only does the card not work for PayPal and associated vendors any longer, it is now not being accepted by any ATM system I use. There was and remains zero notification on the KPF website nor on their automated phone line about these limitation that the card now carries. I can't seriously believe that any financial institution can be legally allowed to fail to disclose this.

And I think you may be correct about the security breach--I've gotten at least one online receipt from a store in Stockton, CA (I live on the east coast) that I have never heard of and never done business with.

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States #1237978

I'm getting the same results...which equals none!Each time I finally get through I get yet another 24-48 hour promise.

This has been going in for 5 days.

Do anyone know what legal action can be taken to resolve this matter?Any help or leads will be greatly appreciated

Tommy Jones

to Tommy Jones Aurora, Colorado, United States #1241316

I would also like to take legal action.This is not normal behavior of a financial institution.

I've had fraud on my card recently as well.Right around update time.