Interest Rate

I am trying to temporarily have my direct deposit routed to a KPFprepaid card.First I had to wait for the special card with my name on it with the SAME credit number before I could try.

Then upon trying I am having issues with a pin number that did not set up. Now I call them to get the information and all they can say is they will send me a verification of my pin through mail... SOOO, I still cannot get paid. I cannot get anymore help from them.

They will not assist you. SOOO all in all you buy the card and they could give less care if you actually try and use it or just use it as a throw away gift card.

Nice to see a large corporation have no backing and get no backing from the bank they provide services through.Thanks to you I WILL be getting a different Card for the time being and IT WILL NOT be with the same bank and definitely with Kroger.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kroger Personal Finance. The most disappointing about direct deposit from Kroger Personal Finance was kpf prepaid card period Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kroger Personal Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Kroger Personal Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kroger Personal Finance?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1204779

They are a horrible company and couldn't care less about their customers.I'm going through something similar with them now.....only much worse.

They cancelled my debit visa in error (which they admit), and my paycheck was direct deposited on that card.

They will do NOTHING to help you.DO NOT GET A KROGER 123 debit Visa card!!!!!!!!

KPF card is the WORST card to have.They DO NOT have what is supposed t be customer service.

They hold your pay and say you have to wait 3 business days to even have them look it up???? They are always rude and always give you different answers. And don't ever question a charge they immediately try to say "Oh we need to cancel your card and charge you for a replacement card because of what you just said" They try anything to get you to pay them more money and to hold your money. It's like they get off on the fact that they can control your money.

I had one chic actually laugh at me when she said that she had to put all of my money that was already available on my card on hold because I questioned a charge!!!DO NOT EVER USE THIS CARD