They placed a block on my card for NO reason and refused to take it off.They placed it back on 3/14 and today is 3/25, funny how I was still able to use the card until my direct deposit hit then it wouldn't go through.

I've called countless times and now I HAVE TO PAY FOR A NEW *** CARD if I want my money. Never. Ever. Get this card.

They are the most unprofessional people when you call and don't give you the time of day, you'll be on hold forever if you ask for a supervisor and even they tell you the same thing.You're *** out of luck

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Kroger Personal Finance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kroger Personal Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Kroger Personal Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kroger Personal Finance?

Comments